The attorneys of Davis, Saperstien & Salomon, P.C., have more than 30 years of experience with helping car accident victims and their families in New Jersey, including cases that involve:
- Drunk driving (including restaurant and bar liability)
- Distracted driving
- Fatigued driving
- Speeding / aggressive driving
- Trucks(tractor-trailers or semi-trucks)
- Pedestrians / bicyclists.
We can allow you to focus on your recovery while we pursue the funds you deserve through a no-fault, personal injury or wrongful death claim.
WE SEEK JUST COMPENSATION FOR A CAR ACCIDENT VICTIMS
As a car accident victim, you may have suffered extensive harm such as:
- Traumatic brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Soft tissue damage
- Multiple fractures
- Severe burns
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Emotional distress
The goal of Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., is to make sure you are justly compensated for all your injuries of losses, including:
- Vehicle repair / replacement (and other personal property losses)
- Past and future medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium (harm to the marital relationship).
WE WILL PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS AND PURSUE YOUR OPTIONS
New Jersys’s auto insurance laws can be complicated and confusing. However, an experienced lawyer can review the insurance policies involved in your case and help you to clearly understand your rights and options, including:
- No-fault insurance claims – Seeking personal injury protection (PIP) benefits through your own insurance policy.
- Personal injury / wrongful death claims – Seeking coverage through the at-fault driver’s liability insurance coverage.
Many issues must be addressed. For instance:
- Did you purchase a standard or basic auto insurance policy (impacting the amount of PIP benefits available to you)?
- Did you select the limitation on lawsuit or no limitation on lawsuit option (affecting your right to bring a claim against the at-fault driver)?
- Did you purchase uninsured motorist / underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage (covering you when injured by a hit-and-run driver, a driver with no insurance or a driver whose insurance fails to fully cover your losses)?
- Did you purchase any other coverage (such as collision or comprehensive)?
- Who is covered under your no-fault insurance policy?
- What are the limits of your policy and the at-fault driver’s policy?
An attorney from Davis, Saperstein & Salomon can work through all of these issues. Our legal team can also:
- Thoroughly investigate your crash
- Consult with highly qualified experts
- Make sure all claims are timely filed
- Negotiate with insurance companies
- If needed, take your case to trial
- Resolve all healthcare or other liens on you recovery.
Throughout your case, we can make sure your questions are answered, and you are kept fully informed. At all times, you should know where your case stands.
DON’T WAIT TO TAKE ACTION! CONTACT US TODAY!
In New Jersey, a car accident claim generally must be filed within two years of the crash. So, don’t wait to legal help. Call Davis, Saperstein & Salomon. P.C., today at 1-800-LAW-2000 or submit our online form. We can provide a free consultation and take immediate, effective action on your behalf. You will pay no fees unless we obtain a recovery for you.