Our N.J. Injury Law Firm’s History
Since our New Jersey law firm was established in 1981, our personal attorneys have helped thousands of people in Bridgewater and across New Jersey regain control of their lives after serious accidents.
The attorneys at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. have deep roots in New Jersey. The founding partners Sam Davis, Garry R. Salomon and Marc Saperstein met at The Bergenfield-Dumont Jewish Center and became childhood friends. The three went separate ways after graduating from local high schools in Bergen County, but all developed a common interest in the law and helping those in need. Marc Saperstein and Sam Davis established Davis & Saperstein in 1981. Garry Salomon joined as a partner six years later to form Davis, Saperstein & Salomon.
The personal injury attorneys gained a reputation for taking on challenging injury cases in New Jersey and obtaining favorable results. Satisfied clients referred more cases to the law firm.
The founding partners at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. gained prominence within the N.J. legal community and the law firm expanded. The law firm added Steven Benvenisti and Paul Garfield as partners in 2004.
In 2011, Bennett Wasserman, a Hofstra University Special Law professor in the area of Legal Malpractice, joined to head up the firm’s legal malpractice department. Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. also represents injured workers, with an active Workers’ Compensation Department headed by Steven H. Cohen. The department assists injured workers in Bridgewater who have been injured on the job and are having trouble obtaining workers’ compensation benefits.
Injured in Bridgewater, N.J.? Get Legal Help from Experienced Bridgewater Lawyers
If you have been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, contact Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., toll-free at (800) LAW-2000 to speak with a Bridgewater injury lawyer, or use our online form.
Our Bridgewater attorneys focus on standing up for accident victims in communities throughout Somerset County and pursuing just compensation.
- Why Davis, Saperstein & Salomon P.C. Should Be Your First Call to a Lawyer in Bridgewater, N.J.
- You are dealing with difficult circumstances, and you deserve compassion and personalized attention because you are The Client… not a case number.
- You may be unable to work and experiencing financial stress. You will not owe any legal fee unless our attorneys obtain money for you through an insurance settlement or verdict.
- We have negotiated with all the major insurance companies serving New Jersey on behalf of injured people just like you.
- We have more than 40 years of legal experience serving injured people in New Jersey.
- Our law firm has more than 25 experienced attorneys focused on advocating for accident victims.
- We have the resources to pursue a case wherever it leads to demand justice for our clients.
- With each case we handle, we seek to uphold the trust that clients place in us. We have secured more than $450 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- We have obtained recoveries of $1 million or more in more than 25 cases.
- Our attorneys serve clients in all 21 Counties in New Jersey including Somerset County as well as all the New York Boroughs.
- We have had the privilege of using our legal skills to help more than 30,000 injured people and their families like you.
- Our legal team includes 14 lawyers CERTIFIED by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys.
- Our on-staff physician is available to analyze your legal medical issues.
- Our on-staff investigators will do a thorough investigation of your accident and carefully document your losses.
- Our highly trained staff members speak more than 12 languages, so we can discuss your legal matters in the language you are most comfortable speaking.
- We have 10 convenient locations to meet and discuss your case.
- We offer courtesy consultations with no obligation.
- Our experienced trial attorneys will present your case to a Somerset County jury to seek justice for you.
- If you are unable to get around, we can meet with you at your home, hospital or another location convenient to you.
- We have been accredited by all major rating organizations including the BBB.
- Our knowledgeable and experienced law partners have lectured, written and taught other lawyers.
- We care about our clients and give back to the communities we serve