Our New Jersey Injury Law Firm’s History
Since our New Jersey personal injury law firm was founded in 1981, our attorneys have helped thousands of people in Newark and throughout New Jersey rebuild their lives after serious accidents.
The roots of Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. reach back decades to The Bergenfield-Dumont Jewish Center where the founding partners Sam Davis, Garry R. Salomon and Marc Saperstein met and became childhood friends. The three went their separate ways after graduating from area high schools in Bergen County, but all shared a common interest in the law that would eventually reunite them. Marc Saperstein and Sam Davis formed Davis & Saperstein in 1981. Garry Salomon joined as a partner six years later to form Davis, Saperstein & Salomon.
The attorneys gained a reputation for successfully handling challenging personal injury cases and satisfied clients sent the law firm more cases.
The stature of Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. grew over the next decade as its partners rose to prominence within the N.J. legal community. In 2004, the firm added Steven Benvenisti and Paul Garfield as partners.
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. also has an active Workers’ Compensation section, headed by Steven H. Cohen. The department helps injured workers in Newark and throughout New Jersey resolve disputes over workers’ compensation claims.
Injured in Newark? Get Legal Help from Experienced Lawyers Now
If you have been harmed in an accident that was caused by someone else’s carelessness, misconduct or disregard for safety, call Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., toll free at (800) LAW-2000 to speak with a Newark personal injury attorney, or use our online form.
Our Newark attorneys focus on protecting the rights and interests of victims in local communities in Essex County and pursuing just compensation.
Why Davis, Saperstein & Salomon P.C. Should Be Your First Choice as Your Lawyers in Newark
- You deserve individual attention and compassion as a personal injury victim because you are The Client… not a file number.
- You may be experiencing financial stress. You only pay a legal fee to us if your case is won by settlement or verdict.
- We have stood up to all the major insurance companies for clients just like you.
- We have more than 40 years of experience serving injured people.
- Our firm has more than 25 experienced attorneys representing accident victims.
- We have recovered more than $450 million for our clients.
- We have achieved recoveries of $1 million or more in more than 25 cases.
- Our attorneys serve clients in Essex County and all 21 Counties in New Jersey and all New York Boroughs.
- We’ve helped more than 30,000 injured people and their families like you.
- We are trial attorneys. Our law firm has 14 lawyers CERTIFIED by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys.
- Our on-staff physician is available to review your complex legal medical issues.
- Our on-staff investigators will conduct an independent investigation of your accident and document your losses.
- Our highly trained staff takes pride in assisting clients and answering your questions.
- Our staff speaks more than 12 languages, so we can discuss your case in the language you are most comfortable speaking.
- We have 10 convenient locations to meet and discuss your case including a Newark location.
- Our consultations are confidential and free.
- We stand up for you and will present your case to an Essex County jury to seek justice for you.
- We will meet with you at a location convenient to you if you have limited mobility.
- We have been accredited by all major rating organizations including the BBB.
- Our respected partners have lectured, written and taught other lawyers.
- We care about you and our communities by sharing and giving back.