Our N.J. Injury Law Firm’s History
Our law firm has deep roots in New Jersey. Since being established in 1981, our personal injury attorneys have helped thousands of people in Iselin and across the state regain control of their lives after serious accidents.
Our founding partners Sam Davis, Garry R. Salomon, and Marc Saperstein met and became childhood friends at the Bergenfield-Dumont Jewish Center. Although they went separate ways after graduating from Bergen County high schools, they reconnected because of their common interest in the law and helping those in need. In 1981, Marc Saperstein and Sam Davis established Davis & Saperstein. Six years later, Garry Salomon joined them as a partner to form Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C.
We’re honored that the firm has achieved a reputation for taking on challenging injury cases in New Jersey and obtaining favorable results. In 2004, the law firm added Steven Benvenisti and Paul Garfield as partners. Bennett Wasserman, a Hofstra University Special Law professor, joined the firm in 2011 to head up its legal malpractice department. Steven H. Cohen leads our robust Workers’ Compensation Department, assisting Iselin employees who have been injured on the job and are having trouble obtaining workers’ compensation benefits.
Injured in Iselin? Get Legal Help from Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers in Iselin, NJ
If you have been hurt in an accident that was due to someone else’s negligence, Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., is here to help. Call us toll-free at (800) LAW-2000 to speak with an experienced Iselin injury lawyer, or use our online form.
Our Iselin attorneys are dedicated to advocating for accident victims in communities throughout Middlesex County and pursuing fair compensation.
Why Davis, Saperstein & Salomon P.C. Should Be Your First Call to a Lawyer in Iselin, N.J.
- We consider you a client, not a case number. You are dealing with difficult circumstances, and you deserve personalized attention and compassion.
- You will not owe us any legal fees unless we obtain money for you through a verdict or insurance settlement. You may be unable to work and experiencing financial stress; we don’t want to add to that burden.
- Our law firm has more than 25 experienced attorneys who advocate for accident victims.
- Our firm has more than 40 years of legal experience serving injured people in New Jersey.
- We have negotiated with all major insurance companies serving New Jersey on behalf of injured people just like you.
- We have the resources to pursue a case wherever it leads to demand justice for our clients.
- We have had the privilege of helping more than 30,000 injured people like you and their families.
- We have secured more than $450 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients. With each case we handle, we strive to uphold the trust that clients place in us.
- In more than 25 cases, we have recovered $1 million or more.
- We serve clients in all 21 New Jersey counties, including Middlesex County, as well as all five New York boroughs.
- Our legal team includes 14 lawyers who are certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys.
- Our on-staff physicians are able to analyze your legal medical issues.
- Our on-staff investigators do a thorough examination of your accident and carefully document your losses.
- Our highly trained staff members speak more than 12 languages, so we can discuss your case in the language you are most comfortable speaking.
- We have 10 convenient office locations where we can meet with you.
- If you are unable to travel, we also are happy to meet at your home, at a hospital, or another location convenient for you.
- We offer courtesy consultations, with no obligation.
- Our trial attorneys are experienced in presenting cases to Middlesex County juries to seek justice for our clients.
- We have been accredited by all major rating organizations, including the BBB.
- Our knowledgeable law partners have lectured, written, and taught other lawyers.
- We give back to the communities we serve, and we truly care about our clients.