Wherever you were injured in Jersey City or the surrounding communities of Hudson County, our injury lawyers are ready to investigate your accident and pursue maximum compensation for your injuries. We can review the details of the accident during an initial consultation and discuss your legal options. If your injuries were caused by the carelessness or negligence of others, we are ready to help you pursue justice, just as we have helped thousands of others. Let a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer in Jersey City, N.J. help you determine whether you have a valid personal injury claim. An initial consultation is confidential and has no obligation.
Our New Jersey Law Firm’s History
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. traces its origins to the religious school of The Bergenfield-Dumont Jewish Center where the law firm’s partners Sam Davis, Garry R. Salomon and Marc Saperstein met decades ago and became childhood pals. The friends went their separate ways after graduating from high school, but they all shared an interest in the law and helping people. In 1981, Sam Davis and Marc Saperstein joined together to form Davis & Saperstein. Six years later, Garry Salomon joined as a partner to create Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C.
The law firm developed a reputation for taking on tough personal injury cases and obtaining favorable results. The firm’s effective legal representation prompted many satisfied clients in turn to refer their friends and associates to us for legal assistance and allowed the law firm to expand.
The firm added Steven Benvenisti and Paul Garfield as partners in 2004. The firm also has a busy Workers’ Compensation Department headed by Steven H. Cohen to assist injured workers.
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. now has offices in ten locations to meet clients including Jersey City, Teaneck and Lawrenceville, New Jersey and more than 25 attorneys serving clients. We stand ready to assist you if you or your loved one in Jersey City has suffered an injury due to others’ negligence or misconduct. Call to find out how we can help.
Reasons Why Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. Should Be Your Choice as Jersey City Personal Injury Attorneys
- You are The Client, and our attorneys and staff work for you.
- You are an injured person, not a case number. You deserve to be treated with individual attention, compassion and personal respect.
- You only pay an attorney fee if we win your case and obtain compensation for you through a negotiated settlement or jury award. We don’t get paid unless you get paid.
- You have nothing out of pocket. All costs of your case including court fees and expert fee, are paid in advance and settled by the firm.
- You need lawyers who have fought all of the major insurance carriers, and hundreds of defense attorneys.
- We have more than 40 years of legal experience helping accident victims just like you.
- More than 25 experienced lawyers work only on behalf of clients.
- Our attorneys have obtained more than $450 million in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- We serve injured people in Jersey City and regularly try cases in Hudson County.
- We have assisted more than 30,000 people and their families.
- On-staff physician is available to analyze complex legal medical issues.
- In-house investigators will document your losses.
- Highly trained and experienced staff to assist you and answer your questions.
- Our diverse staff speaks more than a dozen languages, enabling us to communicate with clients in the language in which they are most comfortable discussing legal issues.
- Numerous convenient locations are available to meet to discuss your case.
- We will travel to your home or hospital to meet if your injuries limit your mobility.
- We offer free confidential and candid consultations in-person, on Skype or Facetime.
- We will be ready to try your case before a Hudson County jury to help you get justice.
- We are accredited by all major rating organizations including the Better Business Bureau.
- Our partners have lectured, published articles and taught other lawyers.
- We give back to the communities we are privileged to serve.
- You deserve representation by a firm that employs over 14 lawyers certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys.
We Put the Personal in Personal Injury
Never Settle for Less