If you have been injured in an accident in New Jersey, you may be dealing with severe injuries, medical expenses, and other financial losses you never planned for. You might feel overwhelmed, frustrated, and unsure of how you’ll be able to move on with your life. Fortunately, you can demand fair compensation from the at-fault party if someone else’s negligence caused the accident and your injuries. To have the best chance at getting the justice you deserve, contact a personal injury attorney in New Jersey from Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. right away for help.
Since 1981, our firm’s attorneys have fought for the rights of those injured in accidents throughout New Jersey. Our legal team includes over 25 personal injury attorneys, which means we have the skills and resources necessary to handle any case. Despite our size, we provide every client with the responsive communication and focused attention that you’d expect from a smaller firm.
If you have been injured in an accident in New Jersey, reach out to the personal injury attorneys at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. for a free initial case review. We offer in-person consultations and video consultations over FaceTime, Zoom, or Skype.
Why Hiring a New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyer Can Make a Difference in Your Case
When you have a legal claim for compensation after suffering injuries in an accident, you may not have the time and energy to pursue financial recovery when you are focused on your medical treatment and rehabilitation.
Hiring a New Jersey injury attorney can make the difference in obtaining full and fair compensation from a liable party or insurance companies.
With Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. on your side, you can expect a New Jersey personal injury lawyer from our firm to:
- Investigate the incident that caused your injuries, recover critical evidence, and identify any parties who should be held liable
- Evaluate your legal options, including any insurance coverages to use in filing your claim
- Sit down with you to discuss what you can expect throughout your case in detail
- Properly document your injuries and losses so that you can seek maximum financial recovery
- Prepare and file legal or insurance claims on your behalf
- Aggressively pursue a settlement to get you the compensation you need as quickly as possible
- Take your claim to trial if necessary to fight for the outcome you deserve
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At Davis, Saperstein, Salomon, P.C., we represent clients who have sustained life-altering injuries because of incidents such as the following:
- Car accidents
- Semi-Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Dram shop liability
- ATV accidents
- Bus and train accidents
- Boat and RV accidents
Our New Jersey personal injury lawyers are experienced in representing clients who have suffered a wide range of serious injuries as the result of an accident, including:
We also represent clients who have lost loved ones to fatal accidents by pursuing wrongful death claims. Contact a New Jersey personal injury lawyer if you are in need today.