Have you been hurt in a car accident in Teaneck? You don’t have to leave town to get the experienced legal help you need to recover the compensation you deserve for your injuries. The national headquarters of the law firm of Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., is located right here in Teaneck.
Our firm includes experienced Teaneck attorneys who have earned a track record of success over decades of legal practice. In fact, we have recovered over $450 million in compensation for our clients since the firm was founded in 1981.
We are ready to help car accident victims in Teaneck as they seek to recover compensation for losses such as medical bills, pain and suffering, lost income, loss of enjoyment of life, and others. Our law firm has a long history of getting results for car accident victims in Teaneck and throughout New Jersey.
If you were injured in a crash in Teaneck or the surrounding area, there is no need to go somewhere else to get the experienced legal help you deserve. Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., is ready to help you pursue compensation for your injuries so you can get on with your life.
Let’s get started. Call us at 1-800-LAW-2000 or contact us online now for a free consultation. We are ready to provide a free claim review and advice about your best legal options at our Teaneck office. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you at your home, in the hospital or wherever is most convenient.
About Our Teaneck Car Accident Law Firm
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., has state-of-the-art offices located in Teaneck at the intersection of Cedar Lane and Palisade Avenue. The firm’s facility has been located at 375 Cedar Lane since 1995. Our office not only boasts the latest in technology, but it is also handicapped-accessible with an elevator, double entry doors to attorney offices, and a fully covered parking lot and building entryway.
The attorneys and staff at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., have strong personal and professional ties to the Teaneck community. In fact, the firm’s founding partners met as children nearby in the religious school of The Bergenfield-Dumont Jewish Center. They graduated from local high schools in the Teaneck area. After law school, they returned to the area to serve the people of Teaneck and surrounding communities.
Our attorneys are very active in the Teaneck community. A few examples of our involvement include organizations such as the Teaneck Bar Association, the Teaneck Chamber of Commerce, Teaneck Rotary and Teaneck Volunteer Ambulance Corp.
How Our Injury Attorneys Help Car Accident Victims in Teaneck
Don’t be fooled by advertising and assurances from adjusters. Insurance companies simply are not looking out for your best interests. Their bottom line is what matters most to them. If they can make a claim go away with a lowball settlement or an outright rejection, the insurance companies will do it just to increase their profits. Only a personal injury attorney will fight for what’s best for you. No one else will. Not the insurance company, not the police and not the court system.
Studies have repeatedly shown that having an attorney makes a big difference in the outcome of a personal injury claim. One study by the Insurance Research Council found that, on average, car accident victims can collect more than three times more compensation with the help of a lawyer.
What can our attorneys do to assist with your car accident claim? Here are just a few of the services Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., can provide:
- Thoroughly investigate the accident to discover what really happened and who was at fault.
- Work with accident reconstruction specialists and other experts to analyze the evidence.
- Determine how much the crash really cost you, including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, property damage, and more. We often work with medical experts, vocational experts, financial experts and others.
- Keep you fully informed about your case and what’s at stake. We want to make sure you have all the information you need to make important decisions. Because keeping clients informed about their cases is so critical, we make client communication a top priority throughout the life of the case.
- Deal with all the paperwork and make sure that all filings meet the deadline.
- Construct a strong case and go to the negotiating table equipped to fight for your interests.
- Stand up for you in court in the rare situations where the insurer refuses to agree to a reasonable settlement.
We also help our clients when they have problems with repairing or replacing their damaged vehicle, as well as issues with getting appropriate medical treatment.
Seeking Compensation for a Car Accident in Teaneck
Victims of car crashes in Teaneck may have several potential options for seeking compensation to cover accident-related losses. New Jersey is a no-fault state. That means the first option is to file a Personal Injury Protection (PIP) claim with your insurance company. It does not matter who was at fault when pursuing benefits under PIP coverage. The attorneys at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., can help you file a PIP claim and help you if any problems arise.
You may be able to bring a claim for economic damages if someone else was at fault for causing the crash. Economic damages may include lost wages due to missed work because of your injuries. Depending on which “right to sue” option you chose, you may also be able to sue for non-economic damages such a pain and suffering. Uninsured motorist (UM) or underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage on your policy may be available in some situations.
If someone else was responsible for causing the crash, you will be required to show fault in order to receive benefits from their insurer. Some common types of fault include:
- Distracted driving, especially texting while driving or talking on a cell phone
- Driving while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Speeding, including driving too fast for conditions such as rain, snow, fog or heavy traffic (even if within the speed limit)
- Unsafe lane change
- Failure to yield right of way at an intersection
- Failing to stop for a red light or a stop sign
- Following too closely or “tailgating”
- Driving while overly sleepy or fatigued
You may still be able to recover partial compensation even if you did something wrong that contributed to the accident. New Jersey uses a modified comparative fault system. If you are determined to be 50 percent or less responsible for the crash, you may still recover compensation. However, your recovery would be reduced by the amount of fault assigned to you.
Get Experienced Legal Help from Our Teaneck Car Accident Lawyers
If you’ve been hurt in a car crash, you can’t change what happened to you – but you do have control over what happens next. Talking to the experienced Teaneck personal injury lawyers at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., is the most important step you can take after a car accident.
If you been injured a crash in Teaneck, contact our law office now at (800) LAW-2000 or use our online form. We are ready to provide a free and confidential consultation about your case. You will pay no attorney fees unless our car accident attorneys win a financial recovery for you.
Why Davis, Saperstein & Salomon P.C., should be your first choice as your personal injury lawyers?
- You deserve personal attention because you are The Client… not a file or a case.
- We work for you and you only pay us if your case is won by settlement or verdict.
- We have fought all major insurance companies for people like you.
- Over 40 years of experience serving injured people like you
- Over 25 experienced lawyers only representing accident victims
- Over 450 Million recovered through the years for its clients
- Over 25 cases recovering 1 million dollars or more.
- Covering all 21 Counties in New Jersey and all New York Boroughs
- We’ve helped over thirty thousand injured people and their families like you.
- 14 lawyers CERTIFIED by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys
- On Staff physician to review your complex legal medical issues.
- On staff investigators to document your losses
- Highly trained staff to answer your questions and help you.
- We speak your language, in fact over 12 languages spoken by our staff.
- Over 10 convenient locations to meet and discuss your case
- Your legal matters and consultations are confidential and free.
- We stand up for you and will Try your case before a Jury to get what you deserve
- We will come to you if you can’t come to us
- We have been accredited by all major rating organizations including the BBB
- Our respected partners have lectured, written and taught other lawyers.
- We care about you and our communities by sharing and giving back.
We put the Personal in Personal Injury
Never Settle for Less
Let us stand up for you