There are four different kinds of ride/share accidents:
- The Uber or Lyft Driver either caused or contributed to the accident
- Another driver caused an accident while you were in an UBER or LYFT
- An Uber or Lyft t hits a pedestrian or bike rider
- You were injured getting into or out of a ride share vehicle
As a passenger in a rideshare vehicle such as UBER or LYFT you are by law a passenger in a “common carrier.” According to New Jersey law, a common carrier owes their passengers the highest duty of care. Passengers in a ride share that was involved in a crash are entitled to 100 percent of their damages because there is no way you could have contributed to the accident that caused your injuries.
And the good news is that the ride share companies such as UBER and LYFT protect you with 1.5 million dollars of insurance coverage, but they will only pay compensation if they are sued by hiring an experienced injury law firm like Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, PC whose team of rideshare lawyers will represent you with a contingency fee arrangement.
- You pay no legal fee if the case is lost.
- You are not asked to pay any money upfront as a retainer
- You only pay us a percentage if we win you a settlement
If you’re in an accident involving an Uber, Lyft, Yellow Cab or another rideshare service, you came to the right place. We will fight to get you the money you deserve for your pain, suffering and lost income. However, these accidents are often more complicated than they seem, so hiring a lawyer sooner rather than later is in your best interest.