If you have been harmed by someone else’s carelessness, you don’t have to leave Teaneck to find an experienced personal injury lawyer with a track record of success. The national headquarters of the law firm of Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., is located right here in Teaneck at the intersection of Cedar Lane and Palisade Avenue.
Insurance companies have unlimited resources and hundreds of lawyers at their disposal. Hiring the right law firm to go against these powerful corporations is a major decision.
Our 26 injury lawyers help people who have suffered serious injuries in a wide variety of accidents that were caused by the negligence of others. We are equipped to fight for your legal rights and help you secure compensation for your losses such as medical bills, pain and suffering, lost income, loss of enjoyment of life, among others.
At Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., we are proud of our record of getting results for injured people in Teaneck and throughout New Jersey and the five boroughs of New York. In total, we have recovered over $450 million in compensation for our clients since the firm was founded in 1981.
Get the legal help you need in Teaneck. Our firm has deep personal and professional ties to the community. The firm’s founding partners met as children nearby in the religious school of The Bergenfield-Dumont Jewish Center. They graduated from local high schools. After law school, they returned to the area to serve the people of Teaneck and surrounding communities.
The firm’s state-of-the-art office has been located at 375 Cedar Lane in Teaneck since 1995. The firm moved to Teaneck from Hackensack when it outgrew the facilities there. Our attorneys have nurtured close community ties, including involvement in organizations such as the Teaneck Bar Association, the Teaneck Chamber of Commerce, Teaneck Rotary and Teaneck Volunteer Ambulance Corp.
Are you ready to discuss your personal injury claim with the dedicated Teaneck attorneys at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C.? Call us at 1-800-LAW-2000 or contact us online now to set up a free consultation. If you can’t come to our Teaneck office, we can meet you where you are – at your home, in the hospital or wherever is most convenient for you.
Personal Injury Cases in Teaneck
The lawyers at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. in Teaneck are ready to fight for your legal rights in virtually any type of personal injury claim. Listed below are some examples of the kinds of personal injury cases we handle. If you don’t see your specific accident listed, call us anyway. We can most likely help you.
Anyone who has driven in Teaneck and the surrounding communities in Bergen County and northern New Jersey knows about the heavy traffic that is common in the area. When drivers are careless or overly aggressive, they can cause crashes that result in serious injuries or even death. The Teaneck car accident lawyers at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., fight for the rights of personal injury victims in all types of motor vehicle accidents, such as:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Bus and Train Accidents
- Boating and RV Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents including Dram Shop Liability
- Bicycle Accidents
If you’ve suffered an on-the-job injury in Teaneck, you are probably covered by workers’ compensation and entitled to benefits. Our attorneys can help you file a claim or appeal a claim that was denied or underpaid. In some circumstances, you might be able to bring a third-party lawsuit for your workplace injury. Let us help you pursue all your options for compensation after an accident at work. We help people who have sustained workplace injuries, on-the-job motor vehicle accidents, construction worksite injuries, injuries caused by machine, scaffolding accidents & repetitive motion injuries.
If you were hurt while on someone else’s property, you may be entitled to compensation if the accident was caused by an unreasonably dangerous condition. The injury lawyers at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., help people in Teaneck with all types of premises liability lawsuits, including slip-and-fall accidents, and dog bites.
Dangerous or defective products injure a large number of consumers each year, including people in Teaneck. Common types of dangerous or defective products include prescription drugs, defective medical devices, automotive defects, asbestos, defective machinery and more. Contact us for legal help if you believe a dangerous or defective product may be to blame for your injuries.
Types of Personal Injuries
Many different kinds of personal injuries can result from accidents caused by the carelessness of others. These injuries can affect a victim for life. Some of the injuries our Teaneck injury lawyers frequently see include:
- Back and Neck Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Fractures and Amputations
- Knee, Hip, Ankle & Shoulder Injuries
- Internal Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Wrongful Death
Hurt in Teaneck? Get Legal Help from Experienced Local Lawyers Now
If you have suffered any type of serious injury in any kind of accident in Teaneck or elsewhere in New Jersey or New York, you owe it to yourself to talk to the personal injury attorneys at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. Only a qualified personal injury lawyer will stand up for you after an accident. No one else is going to look out for your best interests – not the insurance company, not the police, not the courts.
Contacting Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., is the most important step you can take after suffering a personal injury due to someone else’s carelessness. If you been hurt in Teaneck or elsewhere in New Jersey, contact our Teaneck law office now at (800) LAW-2000 or use our online form.
We are ready to provide a free and confidential consultation about your case. You will pay no attorney fees unless our injury attorneys win a financial recovery for you.
Why Davis, Saperstein & Salomon P.C., Should Be Your First Choice as Your Personal Injury Lawyers
- You deserve personal attention because you are The Client… not a file or a case.
- We work for you and you only pay us if your case is won by settlement or verdict.
- We have fought all major insurance companies for people like you.
- Over 40 years of experience serving injured people like you.
- Over 25 experienced lawyers only representing accident victims.
- Over $450 million recovered through the years for our clients.
- Over 25 cases recovering $1 million or more.
- Covering all 21 Counties in New Jersey and all New York Boroughs.
- We’ve helped over 30,000 injured people and their families like you.
- 16 lawyers CERTIFIED by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys.
- On-staff physician to review your complex legal medical issues.
- On-staff investigators to document your losses.
- Highly trained staff to answer your questions and help you.
- We speak your language, in fact over 12 languages spoken by our staff.
- Over 10 convenient locations to meet and discuss your case.
- Your legal matters and consultations are confidential and free.
- We stand up for you and will try your case before a Jury to get what you deserve.
- We will come to you if you can’t come to us.
- We have been accredited by all major rating organizations including the BBB.
- Our respected partners have lectured, written and taught other lawyers.
- We care about you and our communities by sharing and giving back.
- You should never settle for less.
- We put the Personal in Personal Injury.
Let us stand up for you. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident due to someone else’s negligence, we are here to help you. Contact our dedicated attorneys today for a free case consultation.