Accidents rarely just happen. They are always caused by negligence. If you’ve suffered serious personal injuries because of someone else’s carelessness in Bergen County, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses. The experienced personal injury attorneys at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. want to help you now.
Our law firm help people who have been injured due to the negligence of others. We are ready to help you get financial compensation for losses such as pain, suffering, disability and medical bills, lost income, lost quality of life, and more.
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. has a strong track record of getting results for personal injury victims in Bergen County and throughout New Jersey. In fact, we have secured more than $450 million for our clients over the decades.
If you’ve been hurt in any type of incident, you need help from lawyers right here in Bergen County. With our national headquarters in Teaneck since 1981, our personal injury attorneys have strong personal and professional ties to Bergen County. The firm’s founding partners grew up here and graduated from local high schools. They decided to serve their home community after becoming lawyers.
We are ready to listen to the details of your injury and confidentially discuss your legal options for seeking compensation. It’s simple and free to discuss the details of your accident with a Bergen County attorney at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C.
Are you ready to take the next step on the path to financial recovery? Call us at 1-800-LAW-2000 or contact us online now for a free consultation. We are ready to meet with you at our Bergen County headquarters in Teaneck or at any of our other New Jersey offices. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you at your home, in the hospital or wherever is most convenient. Facetime and Skype appointments are welcome.
Personal Injury Cases in Bergen County
If you’re looking for a personal injury attorney in Bergen County, rest assured that the lawyers at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. are prepared to assist you with virtually any type of injury claim. We fight for our clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. A few examples are listed below. If you don’t see your specific situation on the list, call us. We can most likely help you.
- Motor Vehicle Crashes
A busy area like Bergen County sees a large number of traffic accidents that result in serious injuries and even death in some cases. During more than three decades of legal practice, the Bergen County car accident lawyers at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. have handled virtually every kind of motor vehicle accident case, including:
- Car Accidents
- Bus and Train Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- RTV Accidents
- Aviation Accidents
- Boating and RV Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents including Dram Shop Liability
- On-the-Job Injuries
If you’ve been hurt while working in Bergen County, even if you caused your injury, you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. Our attorneys can help you secure the full benefits you deserve from the workers’ compensation system. Depending on the circumstances of your workplace injury, you may also be entitled to bring a lawsuit against a third party. We are ready to explore all your options for making a full financial recovery.
- Premises Liability- Shops, Malls, Rentals & Hotels
If your personal injuries were due to a dangerous condition on someone else’s property, you may be able to recover financial compensation. At Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., our Bergen County injury lawyers assist clients with many types of premises liability claims, including slip-and-fall accidents.
- Nursing Home Malpractice
Our attorneys help people who have been injured or neglected in Bergen County, including victims of misdiagnosis and nursing home abuse and neglect.
- Dangerous Consumer Products
A shocking number of people suffer severe injuries from dangerous or defective products each year. These products include dangerous prescription medications, defective medical devices, automotive defects, asbestos, defective machinery, defective consumer products and more. Contact us for legal help if you believe a dangerous or defective product may be to blame for your injuries.
Types of Personal Injuries
Accidents caused by the negligence of others can result in many types of injuries. Serious injuries can affect a victim’s life for months, years, or even a lifetime. Some of the types of injuries frequently seen in Bergen County accidents include:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Fractures and Amputations
- Back and Neck Injuries; Herniated and Bulging Discs
- Disfigurement and Scars
- Internal Injuries
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Eye, Ear and Dental Injuries
Legal Help for Personal Injury Victims in Bergen County
Whatever type of accident and injury you have suffered, the experienced Bergen County injury attorneys at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. want to help you now. Only a qualified personal injury lawyer will stand up for your interests after an accident. No one else is going to look out for you – not the insurance company, not the police, not the courts.
Studies show that personal injury victims end up with more money if they get help from an attorney. In fact, one study found that working with a personal injury lawyer results in three times the financial recovery on average.
Are you ready to get the legal help you need? Contacting Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., is the most important step you can take after suffering a personal injury due to someone else’s carelessness. If you been hurt in Bergen County or elsewhere in New Jersey, contact our Teaneck law office now at (800) LAW-2000 or use our online form.
We are ready to provide a free and confidential consultation about your case. You will pay no attorney fees unless our car accident attorneys win a financial recovery for you.
Why Davis, Saperstein & Salomon P.C. Should Be Your First Choice as Your Personal Injury Lawyers
- You deserve personal attention because you are The Client… not a file or a case.
- We work for you and you only pay us if your case is won by settlement or verdict.
- We have fought all major insurance companies for people like you.
- Over 40 years of experience serving injured people like you.
- Over 25 experienced lawyers only representing accident victims.
- Over $450 million recovered through the years for our clients.
- Over 25 cases recovering $1 million or more.
- Covering all 21 Counties in New Jersey and all New York Boroughs.
- We’ve helped over 30,000 injured people and their families like you.
- 16 lawyers CERTIFIED by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys.
- On-staff physician to review your complex legal medical issues.
- On-staff investigators to document your losses.
- Highly trained staff to answer your questions and help you.
- We speak your language, in fact over 12 languages spoken by our staff.
- Over 10 convenient locations to meet and discuss your case.
- Your legal matters and consultations are confidential and free.
- We stand up for you and will try your case before a Jury to get what you deserve.
- We will come to you if you can’t come to us.
- We have been accredited by all major rating organizations including the BBB.
- Our respected partners have lectured, written and taught other lawyers.
- We care about you and our communities by sharing and giving back.
We put the Personal in Personal Injury
Never Settle for Less
Let us stand up for you