After any accident causing serious injuries due to others’ negligence, you should seek the guidance of an experienced Jersey City injury lawyer to protect your legal rights. You may be entitled to recover compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, lost wages, loss of quality of life and other related losses. If your future is at stake after a serious accident, turn to Jersey City personal injury attorneys who have helped thousands of injured people recover.
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. is a long-established New Jersey law firm with a record of getting results for injured people. Our personal injury attorneys have recovered more than $450 million over the years for our clients. We handle all types of personal injury claims including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, premises liability claims, unsafe products and medical malpractice, as well as workers’ compensation claims in Hudson County and all other New Jersey counties.
Our law firm has extensive professional and personal roots in the Jersey City area. Founding partners Samuel L. Davis, Garry R. Salomon and Marc Saperstein became childhood friends and graduated from area high schools. After becoming lawyers, they decided to serve the people of their home region including Hudson County, Bergen County and beyond. Their success as attorneys has allowed the law firm to grow in the decades since it was founded in 1981. But they have stayed true to their roots and maintain law offices throughout New Jersey.
Ready to take the first step? Call our Jersey City lawyers at 1-800-LAW-2000 or use the online contact form for a free claim review and discussion of your legal options, or meet at our conveniently located Regus office.
Jersey City Car Accidents
Car accidents and other motor vehicle accidents are the most common cause of personal injury claims that our attorneys handle. In more than 30 years of practice, our car accident lawyers in Jersey City have handled a wide range of vehicle accidents including:
- Tractor trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Aircraft accidents
- Bus and train accidents
- Boat accidents
- RTV and recreational vehicle accidents
Each motor vehicle case has unique contributing factors. Let us review the details of your car accident and discuss your best legal options for seeking compensation for your injuries. Our experienced car accident attorneys can help you submit a Personal Injury Protection claim or file a claim against another motorist’s liability insurance.
Bus and Transit Accidents
Thousands of people in Jersey City use public transportation to commute to work such as N.J. Transit buses, ferryboats and the Hudson-Bergen light rail trains. Unfortunately, accidents involving buses, boats and trains do occur every day and can result in serious injuries.
The attorneys at Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. represent people who have been injured in public transit accidents caused by negligence or misconduct. Our experienced attorneys understand the special notification requirements and applicable laws that apply when bringing an injury claim against a public entity such as N.J. Transit or the Port Authority of N.J. It is important to contact an attorney immediately if you have been injured in a public transit accident to preserve your right to seek compensation.
Workers’ Compensation in Jersey City
Jersey City is a major employment center in the New York metro area. Certain types of jobs such as construction work and warehouse work have a higher risk of work-related injuries. But accidents can occur at any workplace, resulting in serious injuries and missed work. If you are an employee and have been injured on the job, you may be entitled to workers’ compensation benefits including fully paid medical care, replacement of lost wages and permanency benefits.
In some accidents, you may be able to file a liability claim against another person or company (not your employer or co-worker) that caused the accident, demanding compensation. This is what we lawyers call a third party claim. Often, multiple subcontractors are working on a construction site. If one company creates unsafe conditions that cause a worker for another company to be injured, the injured worker may have a right to collect workers’ compensation and to sue the company that caused the accident.
Dangerous and Defective Products
Manufacturers of factory machinery, prescription drugs, medical devices, and consumer products have a legal duty to produce products that are safe when used as directed and to warn of any known dangers. Unfortunately, some products have defects that make them unsafe and result in serious injuries to consumers.
Dangerous product cases are complex and require a thorough investigation by an experienced product liability attorney in collaboration with industrial design experts. Our attorneys have successfully handled product liability cases involving:
- Manufacturing machinery
- Unsafe prescription drugs
- Defective medical devices such as hip replacements
If you were seriously injured by a piece of industrial machinery, a dangerous drug or other type of unsafe product in Jersey City, you should contact Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. to learn about your legal options. You may be entitled to seek compensation. Our personal injury attorneys provide free case consultations and handle cases on a contingency basis. You do not owe a legal fee unless we obtain compensation through an insurance settlement or a jury award.
Serious Injuries in Jersey City
Our personal injury lawyers have many years of experience representing clients who have suffered a wide range of serious injuries in accidents caused by others’ carelessness or disregard for safety, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Injuries to children
- Herniated, ruptured or bulging discs
We also represent Jersey City families who have lost loved ones in accidents caused by negligence by filing wrongful death lawsuits.
16 Reasons Why Your Jersey City Personal Injury Law Firm Should Be Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C.
- You are The Client and deserve to be treated with individual attention, compassion and respect.
- You may be struggling financially after a serious injury. You only pay us if we obtain compensation for you through a settlement or jury award.
- We have stood up to all the major insurance companies for injured people just like you.
- We have more than 25 attorneys representing accident victims.
- We have 16 attorneys certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys.
- We will fight for you and present your case to a Hudson County jury to seek justice for you.
- We have helped more than 30,000 injured people and families in New Jersey and New York.
- We have recovered more than $450 million for clients.
- We have an on-staff physician to review complex medical issues.
- We retain trained investigators to conduct an independent investigation of your accident and document your losses.
- We have a highly trained staff to assist you.
- Jersey City is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the nation, and our staff speaks 12 languages, so we likely speak your language.
- Our legal consultations are always free and confidential, including second opinions.
- We have 10 convenient locations to meet and discuss your case. If your injuries limit your mobility, we can come to you and meet with you in your home, hospital room, rehabilitation center or another convenient location.
- Our highly respected partners have lectured, written and taught other lawyers.
- We have been accredited by all major rating organizations including the BBB.