Our Lawrenceville Injury Law Firm’s History
The law firm of Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C. traces its roots decades ago to the religious school of The Bergenfield-Dumont Jewish Center where the law firm’s partners Sam Davis, Garry R. Salomon and Marc Saperstein became childhood friends.
Although the three friends went their separate ways after high school, Marc Saperstein and Sam Davis joined forces in 1981 to form Davis & Saperstein. Six years later, Garry Salomon joined the firm as a partner to form Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C.
The new firm quickly gained a reputation for handling challenging personal injury cases and soon outgrew its original location. In 1995, the firm moved its headquarters to a state-of-the-art facility in Bergen County.
As the firm’s reputation and client base expanded throughout New Jersey, the need for more offices became apparent. In response, the firm opened satellite offices, including the Lawrenceville location, in order to better serve clients in other parts of the state.
The stature of the firm grew over the next decade as its partners assumed prominent positions within the legal community. In 2004, the firm added Steven Benvenisti and Paul Garfield as new partners.
Patricia Z. Boguslawski, Esq., who is a certified civil trial attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey, has over 12 years of experience and is the head of the Lawrenceville, NJ office. The firm also has a vibrant and active Workers’ Compensation Department representing injured workers throughout New Jersey headed by Steven H. Cohen.
Injured in Mercer County? Get Legal Help from Experienced Local Lawyers Now
If you or a family member have been harmed in an accident that was caused by someone else’s carelessness or recklessness, call the Lawrenceville office of Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., toll-free at (800) LAW-2000 or use our online form.
Our personal injury attorneys provide free initial consultations. With our commitment to Mercer County, our focus is on protecting the rights and interests of victims in local communities and pursuing the compensation they deserve.
Why Davis, Saperstein & Salomon P.C., Should Be Your First Choice as Your Personal Injury Lawyers in Lawrenceville
- You deserve personal attention because you are The Client… not a file or a case.
- We work for you and you only pay us if your case is won by settlement or verdict.
- We have fought all major insurance companies for people like you.
- Over 40 years of experience serving injured people like you.
- Over 25 experienced lawyers only representing accident victims.
- Over $450 million recovered through the years for our clients.
- Over 25 cases recovering $1 million or more.
- Covering all 21 Counties in New Jersey and all New York Boroughs.
- We’ve helped over 30,000 injured people and their families like you.
- 14 lawyers CERTIFIED by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as Civil Trial Attorneys.
- On-staff physician to review your complex legal medical issues.
- On-staff investigators to document your losses.
- Highly trained staff to answer your questions and help you.
- We speak your language, in fact over 12 languages spoken by our staff.
- Over 10 convenient locations to meet and discuss your case.
- Your legal matters and consultations are confidential and free.
- We stand up for you and will try your case before a Jury to get what you deserve.
- We will come to you if you can’t come to us.
- We have been accredited by all major rating organizations including the BBB.
- Our respected partners have lectured, written and taught other lawyers.
- We care about you and our communities by sharing and giving back.
- You should never settle for less than you deserve.
- We put the personal in personal injury.
All consultations and second opinions are free-of-charge. We accept all cases on a contingent fee basis, meaning we only get paid the allowable amount set by N.J. Court Rule R.1:21-7 if we win a verdict or settlement.
Put us to work for you. Let us stand up for you.